The Christmas Season is a time for togetherness and nothing brings people together like sweets, alcohol, and movies. I thought I would just combine all those things in one night. Hot chocolate is one of those things that has a little nostalgia for me. My dad would always buy French Vanilla and Irish Cream Swiss Miss hot chocolate for my brother and I. As a matter a fact I made a special call to my dad to let him know I was kicking the hot chocolate to the next level with a little Quaintrelle Treatment.
- 2 cups whole milk
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 1/3 cup white sugar (you can use less)
- ½ tsp Vanilla extract
- ½ tsp Maple Flavoring
- 1 packet French Vanilla hot chocolate
- 2 minis ULLR Peppermint Cinnamon Schnapps
- 1 handful marshmallows
Makes two large servings
-On the stove heat up the milk and whisk in the French Vanilla hot chocolate. When frothy add the unsweetened cocoa and sugar.
– Add the vanilla extract and maple flavoring and bring to a simmer.
– Once to your temperature liking add the ULLR Peppermint Cinnamon Schnapps and a handful of marshmallows. Whisk all together until the marshmallows are melted.
– Serve the Hot Chocolate with more marshmallows on top and whipped cream.
So take some time tonight and enjoy some Hot Chocolate with a few friends. You definitely earned it with all the shopping and running around. How about take a moment and relax! What are you doing to relax this Holiday Season?