Creative Quaintrelle for me is an outlet. Not only do I get to share these ideas with you but, I also get to move them out of my head to make room for new ones! The more ideas I share the more I have. One idea sparks another. Every time I finish a project or make a new recipe it sparks my mind to try something new!
Why Creative Quaintrelle?? I’m sure you read mu blog and have been wondering!+ I feel like it embodies everything I want to be, everything I am, and everything I want to show.
Want to be: A woman who has a passion for life and expresses herself according to her own terms and does what it takes to take care of herself and make herself happy.
Everything I am: Creative is a word I would use to describe myself. Creativity is defined as a phenomenon whereby something new and in some way valuable is created. I am constantly creating and why keep that all to myself
Everything I want to show: I have a story to tell. A story that many people may relate to. I am making meals, decorating, and experiencing new things. In sharing my experiences with others maybe I can inspire someone to get into the kitchen or take charge of the design in their space. I am hoping to share the fact that it is possible to still surprise yourself.
1. Lives life by her own terms
2. Values personal styles as an outlet of her personality
3. A mind full of ideas and a willingness to share them with others
4. Takes life by the horns, gets out there to enjoy new experiences
5. Enjoys leisurely activities or her choosing, has an idea of the things she enjoys
6. Whether she is an introvert or extrovert her charm is undeniable
So here is a little inspiration on hump day to be more Quaintrelle! Be you, be crazy, create. Its OK to try new things, its OK to fail, its OK to live life to the fullest. How can you be more Quaintrelle in your life??