So let me set the scene. You’ve hung out with this guy or girl a few times. You’re going over tonight after dinner to “watch a movie” lol (you do not know how many times this happens). So before you leave to go to dinner you pack yourself a little bag… What do you put in the bag??? Seriously have you ever found yourself unprepared? Unequipped? Let’s be honest we are all adults and staying over at someones house or waking up in the morning leaves you with two choices:
- Say a very quick goodbye at 4am so that they don’t have to see what a beast you are right in the morning. I’m talking bed head and bad breath… A slight hangover possibly… So basically a hot mess… add in the walk of shame…
- BE PREPARED!
Here is a list of the top overnight essentials every woman should keep on hand!
- Toothbrush and tooth paste (mini)
- Your biggest hair helper… you can’t take all your hair products so bring what’s worth it. I have a mini brush.
- Any easy change of clothes. You know so you’re not wearing your sexy dress home in the morning… don’t act like you’ve never done it! Pack a pair of leggings and a long sleeve tee packs up easy.
- Body spray… not perfume and something light like vanilla. Just pack your favorite travel size scent.
- Light makeup… In my bag I have mini makeup brush and powder. I always have chapstick! If you need mascara pack it!
- Feminine wipes…I’m pretty sure an explanation is not needed
- Cell phone charger. I typically keep a car adapter at all times in case my selfie game is too strong one night
- Makeup remover wipes
- Flat shoes
Truthfully you never know when your night may end in a sleepover. The great thing is all of these things can be kept around without anyone knowing. Keep some items in your car others in a cute little zippered bag. Pack it up ladies and be prepared because you know the best hook-ups happen when you feel like there is no chance in hell lol. What are other things you think you should pack? Happy Friday and happy hunting….