I made this yummy dinner for the girls for Wine Wednesday last week. Great thing is the recipes are healthy, perfect for warm weather, and basically delicious. Give the recipes a try! Don’t forget to scroll down for the free printable ingredients list! Downloadable version HERE!
- Put all ingredients for the salmon in to a container that has a lid. Mix the marinade and set aside. Rinse Salmon and cut each piece into two fillets lengthwise. Add Salmon to the container and coat on all sides. Place in to the fridge for at least 8hrs. Overnight is always best! It will allow the marinade to penetrate the flesh of the fish.
- 30min before you would like to serve remove the fish from the fridge and set on the counter.
- Heat a pan to medium high with a small amount of your oil of choice. I used coconut oil but any oil with a low smoke point such as vegetable or grape seed will also work. When the pan is hot place the fish skin side down and cook for about 10min on each side until browned and crisp. Remove the pan from the heat and allow to carryover cook for 5min.
- Chop all vegetables:
- Cherry tomato and Kalamata olives in ½
- Red Onion small dice
- Red bell Pepper julienne and chop in ½
- Dill remove inner stem and chop
- Bring a large pot of water to boil and add salt and oil. Boil according to the package but, remove two minutes earlier so that the pasta will be able to absorb the dressing.
- Add the lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, salt and pepper and olive oil to the pasta and mix. Be sure to taste for seasoning. Fold in the veggies and lastly the crumbled feta. Re-season if needed according to your taste.
- This pasta is best when made the night before as the ingredients are allowed to mingle. Before serving add a little extra olive oil if needed
- Set oven to 400 degrees and in a shallow pan that contains a lid bring to a boil about 1 cup water. Season with salt and pepper. Rinse the broccolini and add to the water cooking for 8min until slightly tender.
- Place the cooked broccolini on a backing sheet lined with foil and sprinkle with salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake in the oven until the flowerets just start to brown. This will produce a perfectly tender flavorful veggie.
Happy Monday my loves! What are you making for dinner tonight??