Summer time calls for white. We have all gotten tan and working white is a style choice that rivals all black in the SUMMER. I love to rock all white with a pop of color! I am not a fan of white shoes so adding that edge with black accessories works well for me!
Shirt: Twerk it crop top H&M Skirt: Midi length all white Forever 21 Hat: Black wool fedora Forever 21 Shoes: Michelangelo Shoedazzle
Tips on Rocking White
- Rock a body shaper: As we all know black is slimming and white leaves nothing to the imagination. All women have bodies and they are not smooth like Barbie. Add a nude or black shaper under your all white and allow the clothing to shine.
- Take a look at your hemline: I am loving all the new midi lengths that are coming out. With all white try longer lengths and let your shape shine. Proportion is very important when rocking all white.
- Add some color: I bright lip or a tee with a graphic print will help you stand out from the sea of white.
- Play with your accessories: Just like all black accessories are important the accessories can change the outfits style and message. I added a wool fedora and black chunky shoes for a funky look. If I chose a very red chunky necklace and simply red shoe that look would change entirely. Do what works for you. This look is very versatile.
- Break necks: When rocking all white you will grab attention and you deserve it. Always remember the best accessory a woman can have is confidence!
How are you rocking all white this summer??? #CQallwhite and show me your style!! Need some more All-white inspiration?? Look no further…